Friday, December 5, 2014

Planes: Fire & Rescue subtitles

ANNOUNCER:
Look at them go! Into the final lap.
And here comes number seven...
Dusty Crophopper!
And Dusty wins the gold!
Go, Duster!
Dusty, you were just
a small-town crop duster
who overcame impossible odds
to win the Wings Around
the Globe Rally.
And now, you're an air racing legend.
Well, Brent, I've had an amazing team
supporting me every step of the way.
The best coach, the best mechanic...
and the best fuel truck
that anyone could ask for.
Hey, wait a minute.
You're a gas consultant.
That's correct. I've got gas.
(CROWD CHEERING)
(CHUCKLES)
(CHUCKLES) Awesome pic, Dust,
except your eyes are closed.
Racing with your eyes closed,
huh? So, that's your secret.
Oh, yeah, you figured it out, Chug.
That was
some pretty fancy flying, Dusty.
Saw it all on my radio with pictures.
Um, you mean your TV.
No, no. That's clearing up.
My bumper was nearly
corroded right through.
- All right.
- Disgusting looking.
Ah, yeah, it was all rusty and blistered.
I got it. Anyway, what else is going on?
Dottie gave me some of that Rust-eze
Medicated Bumper Ointment.
- (SNEEZES)
- Ah!
- How's it look now?
- Looks great. Fine.
- Take a closer look.
- That's close enough.
- Oh.
- What was that?
Didn't need to see that.
Oh, hey, hey, guys, guys. Listen to this.
"After his Red Bulldozer win,
Dusty Crophopper..."
- That's you.
- "...returns to Propwash Junction..."
- That's here.
- "...where he will be performing
"at their annual Corn Festival."
They mentioned the Corn Festival?
Oh, it's national news!
Seriously? That's great.
Yeah. The phone's been
ringing off the hook here at the motel.
Gonna have to get out
the inflatable hangars.
Oh, yeah, everybody
wants to see you, Dusty.
It's gonna be the biggest Corn Fest yet.
SKIPPER: Dusty.
- Ready to do some flying?
- Absolutely, Skipper.
- Don't stay out too late.
- Later, Dust.
Remember to open your eyes.
(CHUCKLES)
DUSTY: Hey, Propwash Tower,
this is Crophopper Seven.
Flight of two, ready for takeoff.
Crophopper Seven, Propwash Tower.
Wind's calm. Runway
two-seven clear for takeoff.
Have a great flight, fellas.
Crophopper Seven flight, on the roll.
SKIPPER: Snap into those turns.
Tighten it up.
There you go.
Now let's work that vertical!
(ENGINE SPUTTERING)
(ALARM PULSING RAPIDLY)
(PANTING)
Dusty!
- Dusty, are you okay?
- My engine.
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa,
steady, there.
Propwash Tower,
this is Jolly Wrench Seven.
We're a flight of two,
five miles north of the airport...
inbound for a precautionary landing.
PROPWASH TOWER:
Roger. Proceed direct to the numbers.
Wind two-seven zero at five.
Runway two-seven clear to land.
I don't know what it was.
I wasn't doing anything different.
Pylon turns, a vertical,
like we do every day.
- (SIGHS)
- I feel great now, but...
I got a love-hate relationship
with you, Dusty.
Love that you're my best customer,
hate what you're doing to yourself.
Come on, Dot. You saw me
at the Red Bulldozer race.
I kicked Aston Martin out there!
You're not even listening
to what I'm saying.
And hey, Speed City Airfest
is just a few weeks away.
And I think, if I get a little more speed
coming out of my turns,
really work that radial-G,
I can definitely improve my time.
Yeah, I'm feeling it.
I'm feeling good about my next race.
Well, no damage to the casing
or compressor blades.
See? I told you. Just a hiccup.
- But there is...
- Dusty! Dusty!
What happened? Are you okay, Dust?
It's okay.
Was it your fuel?
I tested it this morning.
I always take a little sip. Gets me going.
It's okay. I got quite a little scare there.
- But Dottie here...
- Dusty!
And it's all good news,
gave me the all-clear.
Your reduction gearbox is failing.
My gearbox?
Your chip detector had a cluster
of steel shavings on it.
Flakes from the gears.
That's what caused the trouble.
Well, you could just replace it.
Order a new one from A-G Parts.
It'll be here by the end of the week.
(CHUCKLES)
Right?
What?
Your gearbox... It's...
(SIGHS)
It's out of production.
Long since discontinued.
Can't even remember
the last time I saw one.
But, Dottie...
Come on, can't you just
build Dust a new one?
No. It's too complex. It has to be factory.
Well, I mean, there has...
From now on,
you have to back off the torque.
Keep it under 80 percent.
What? 80 percent?
Dottie, you've got me
cranked up to 140.
I need that to race.
If you push yourself into the red,
- your gearbox will fail.
- No, Dottie!
And then your engine will seize.
- Maybe the test that you did was wrong!
- Dusty, listen!
But I've got a race coming up!
You'll crash!
You push yourself into the red,
you'll crash.
Look, I'm gonna install
a warning light on your panel.
A warning light?
If it comes on, you'll need to pull power.
Slow down.
But, Dottie...
You're saying...
I can't race anymore.
I'm so sorry.
I was making my descent
To the old "BNA"
At gate number three
Concourse A
BAR TRUCK: Can you believe it?
She left me for a hybrid.
I didn't even hear him coming.
And there I saw
a wide-body jet
Make me pitch and yaw
My runway romance
At gate number three
All right, boys, I got three Crudeweisers,
and who ordered the Spruce Goose?
What? It's tangy.
Hey, sugar rims,
you just fall out of a B-17?
'Cause you're da bomb.
- Pickup trucks.
- Mmm-hmm.
Dottie's an excellent mechanic.
You know as well as I,
she wouldn't have said
what she said unless she was sure.
- Hey, Dusty! Dusty!
- Hey, Dusty!
- Dusty, hey!
- There he is.
Dust, listen, we just got off the radio
with Ethan up in Grand Flaps.
Old "Grand Flaps Ethan."
He's got the gearbox?
(CHUCKLING)
BOTH: No.
But his buddy owns
- 21 service hangars.
- 21!
Twenty-one of them,
and he's gonna check his inventory,
and he's gonna put the word
out for you, Duster.
- It's a good start, right?
- SPARKY: Oh, yeah!
It's a great start! Can you believe it?
Because if that gearbox is out there,
we're gonna find it for you, buddy.
LEADBOTTOM:
And, hey, if you don't, it's all right.
- Because the answer is "Yes."
- "Yes?"
- What?
- Yes?
Huh?
Yes, of course you can
have your old job back.
Don't even have to bother asking.
That's just the kind of guy I am.
SKIPPER: Leadbottom,
I'm sure Dusty appreciates your offer...
Of course, you got to
start back at minimum wage,
and you lost all your vacation time,
gotta go through orientation again.
SKIPPER: Leadbottom, please!
Once you acquire
the taste for Vitamin mulch,
you can't live without it.
It's like Mama's jalapeño chili. Spicy.
Twice!
It's just that now is not the best time.
LEADBOTTOM: Come on, Skipper.
I can get his old sprayer back
from that Germany place.
Have it cleaned up and bolted
back on him in no time.
I'll tell you what,
let me buy you a can of oil.
LEADBOTTOM: I'll tell you what,
Dusty is the best duster
I've ever known.
And I'm telling you
that Dusty don't crop dust no more.
That's right, no more!
- He's a racer.
- A racer!
He's gonna be back
to racing in no time.
In no time!
- Right, Dusty?
- Right, Dust?
Dust?
(ALARM PULSING)
(GASPS) Agh!
Argh!
Uh!
(GROANING)
Ugh!
(CREAKING)
Fire. Fire!
Somebody get some help!
SKIPPER: The Fill 'n Fly!
- I'll go get Mayday.
- I'll hit the shut-off valve.
(BELL RINGING)
Oh, I'm on it!
(SIREN WAILS)
(GASPS)
Had to get my glasses.
(SIREN WAILS)
Now, listen up!
We gotta cool this down
before it spreads.
Oh, yeah!
Uh?
(GRUNTS)
(WHIMPERS) Whoa!
- I got you.
- Thanks.
Now what?
I'm gonna need some help.
(WHIRRING)
MAYDAY: Now, pull!
Pull!
(STRAINING)
(SIGHS)
(SIGHS)
(SIREN BLARES)
CHUG: "TMST"?
"This Means Serious Trouble."
(SIGHS) "Transportation Management
Safety Team."
Mr. Mayday, were you
at the specified point of attack,
and applying an extinguishing agent
within three minutes
from the time of alarm?
MAYDAY: Well, I...
I didn't have time to look at a clock.
(CHUCKLES)
Is that guy writing down
everything I say?
- Yes.
- MAYDAY: Well, I...
- So he just wrote that down?
- Yes.
- And that?
- Yes.
Oh.
Can you provide me
with your self-inspection records
and emergency procedure plans?
Oh, look, now, we don't have
many emergencies around here.
Besides, we did get the fire out.
Is that your contingency plan,
Mr. Mayday?
Every time there's an incident,
you topple a water tower?
DUSTY: This was my fault.
Hmm?
I clipped the tower.
I flew out last night because I...
(SIGHS)
Dusty.
- It was an accident.
- (CLEARS THROAT)
It's clear this airport
has no plans for an emergency,
and equipment from last century.
So, unless Mr. Mayday
gets refurbished,
and acquires a second
fire-fighting vehicle
in accordance with CFR title 14,
volume three,
chapter one, section 139,
sub-paragraph B,
I am pulling this airport's
certificate of operation
for non-compliance of rescue
and fire-fighting regulations.
Oh, Chevy.
Propwash Junction just got shut down?
With no active runway,
how can anybody land?
They can't. That's the problem.
There goes the Corn Festival.
But I already finished
my corncob costume.
Now, everybody, calm down.
BRODI: Calm down?
SKIPPER: Calm down.
Calm down? Motel's booked.
This Corn Festival
is what butters my corn.
Brodi, we've already figured this out.
Dottie, show them.
This is Mayday now.
I did the drawings.
We add a new 400-watt siren,
a 2,000 GPM roof turret,
a high-capacity water tank
with integrated class A foam cell,
and we'll have an all-new Mayday.
Get out! He gets rocket boosters?
That's right. Fuelled by good old
hydrazine and nitrogen tetroxide.
Of course, remember,
that stuff is highly explosive,
so you'll want to keep it away
from any open flames.
But he's a fire truck.
Exactly. Go on, Dottie.
So, for Mayday to keep his job
and get Propwash reopened,
we just need to find a second firefighter.
What? At this time of year?
It's fire season.
CITIZEN: How much is another
firefighter gonna cost?
LEADBOTTOM:
I'll tell you how much. Too much!
If we hire one, we might as well hire two.
BRODI: Oh, for crying out loud.
Gee, this tarmac is getting awful hot.
Knock, knock.
(CLEARS THROAT) Oh.
Hey, Dusty.
I just...
Hmm.
I wish there was, uh...
You know, I wish there was
something I could do.
Oh, there's nothing. It's all right.
I'm old, Dusty.
Looks like my firefighting days are over.
Uh, no.
No, Mayday.
Look, there's still plenty
of firefight left in you.
Look at...
I mean, right here,
"Firefighter of the Year."
Huh, 1968.
Okay. Your Bronze Star.
Old and tarnished.
Like me.
DUSTY: Oh.
Is this you and an old crop duster?
- Hmm?
- This one, right here.
Oh, yeah.
Mendocino, 1956.
Oh, '55, '55.
Yeah, I was there. Yeah, I was there.
I got to witness
one of the very first aerial firefighters.
- DUSTY: Oh.
- Nowadays known as a "SEAT."
DUSTY: A "SEAT"?
MAYDAY:
Yeah. A "Single Engine Air Tanker."
DUSTY: Huh.
MAYDAY:
You see, instead of dusting crops,
you know, like you used to do,
they drop water.
- Wow.
- Yeah.
Uh,
Mayday?
Mmm-hmm?
What if I became our second firefighter?
You?
Yeah. Dottie will fix you up,
and I'll get certified.
What about your racing?
Look. Right now, we need
to get Propwash reopened.
Me...
And you.
I don't know what to say.
Thanks, Dusty.
CHUG:
One, two, three, lil' jon-jon, and five.
Okay, that's it. That's the morning rush.
Highway's all clear, Duster.
Now, when you get
to Piston Peak Air Attack,
you're gonna ask for Blade Ranger.
Blade Ranger.
You got it. Yeah.
He's their Chief of Fire and Rescue.
He's an old friend of mine.
He can train and certify you.
Consider it done, Mayday.
And, Dusty, be careful.
I will.
Good luck, Dusty!
Take it easy out there!
SKIPPER: You can do it, Dusty.
CHUG: We're proud of you, pal!
Good luck!
There's a time
In your life
When the world
Is on your side
You might not feel it
You might not see it
But it surrounds you
like a light
Makes you stronger
for the fight
Never letting go
Gotta learn to grow
Watch me
as I touch the sky
Still I fly
Now I know
it's what I gotta do
Find a dream that's new
Give it all I got this time
Still I fly
Oh, Harvey, it's just like I remember.
Winnie, how many pairs
of tires did you pack?
Harvey, you spoiled it.
Now you spoiled the moment.
Breathe it in
I'm gonna shine
It's my moment
Gotta live it, live it right
I'm flying
Flying so strong
CAD: Hello! Welcome, guests,
to the grand reopening weekend
of the magnificent Fusel Lodge!
Ah, we're gonna wipe off
those muddy tires, aren't we?
Yes, we are.
Oh! Good heavens!
Look who we have here!
Never letting go
Gotta learn to grow
Watch me as I touch the sky
Oh still I fly
Still I fly
(MELLOW MUSIC PLAYING)
(SLOW SONG PLAYING)
(WINDOW PANE SQUEAKS)
(GROANS)
(HUMMING TO MUSIC)
Argh! Stick shift!
(MUTTERING)
(INDISTINCT RADIO TRANSMISSION)
- DRIP: Ripping!
- Whoa!
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
Drip, what the heck
is the matter with you?
You nearly took off the guy's canopy!
But Blackout said
it was okay to go, dude.
- I did?
- He did?
Yeah, he was like,
"He's okay to go, dude."
- Hmm.
- DUSTY: Uh, I'm sorry.
I know you're busy,
but I am looking
for Piston Peak Air Attack.
You are there!
- Copy that, jefe.
- (GRUNTS)
Serving beautiful Vee-Six Valley
since 1958.
You must be the SEAT. Hmm.
We heard you were coming.
I'm Dynamite. This is Blackout,
- Pinecone, Avalanche...
- Hello!
...and Evel Kenumbskull
over there is Drip.
Did you guys see that?
Hey, guys, what's up?
I'm Dusty Crophopper.
Dusty Crophopper? Dusty Crophopper!
BLACKOUT: Go, go, go, go, go!
- The air racer?
- Uh, hi.
Shut the hangar door!
I'm your biggest fan!
I have seen every single
one of your races on RSN.
Wow!
You're smaller than I thought,
but that's okay.
Um, thanks.
So, what is a world-famous
racing superstar doing here?
Um... Um, well...
I'm here because
I'm between races right now,
so I'm helping out some friends...
- Oh, that's so sweet!
- Back home.
I'm Dipper.
That's what everyone calls me,
so you can, too.
- Okay, Mrs...
- "Miss."
- Miss.
- Miss, yeah.
- Dipper. Yep.
- Dipper. Yep.
Rarr! (CHUCKLES)
It was great to meet you.
(CLEARS THROAT)
I'm looking for Blade Ranger.
He's out scouting for spot fires.
He should be back in a few.
Thanks.
The one the Lakota call Haokah
beats his drum
with the wind to make thunder.
With thunder comes lightning,
and with lightning comes fire.
Okay.
(CLEARS THROAT) Yeah, very nice.
Windlifter, stop scaring our guest.
I don't hear any drums.
Kilawu.
PATCH: All aircraft,
we've got a report of a wildfire.
Come on, boys, let's load up!
Patch, drop the needle!
It's an actual fire?
Yeah. It happens all the time.
You guys only hear about the big ones.
PATCH:
Fire is due to an unattended campfire.
Location, 10 clicks northwest,
heading two-niner-seven.
Slow rate of spread.
Ten acres with a northerly wind on it.
(ROCK MUSIC PLAYING)
I gotta see this.
Thar she burns, fellas!
Whoa!
BLADE: All right, mud droppers,
watch your altitude.
Too low, and you'll spread the embers.
Dipper, set up for a drop
and vee the head of the fire.
Copy that. I'm away.
BLADE:
Windlifter, you're clear to maneuver.
Windlifter copies.
BLADE: All right, Cabbie...
Let's get some wheels on the ground.
Jumpers, South Meadow looks clear.
Should put you approximately
100 yards below the fire.
DYNAMITE: Looks good, Cabbie.
Let's ride the silk elevator, boys.
I will never understand
why you gravel crunchers want to jump
out of a perfectly good airplane.
We're not. We're jumping out of you!
(GRUNTS)
Ha!
Everyone's down. We're good.
Cabbie copies. Be careful out there.
Dynamite, use that creek bed
as a natural barrier to create a firebreak.
All right, jumpers,
let's anchor into the bed
and start building a line.
Awesome!
Who the...
Get out of this air space!
Oh, sorry. Sorry!
(COUGHING)
Oh-oh.
(LAUGHS)
Ah. That ought to do it.
Well, back to work.
I gotta mix up a fresh batch of retardant.
Once you dry out,
you can wing it on back
to the lodge with the rest of the tourists.
I'm not a tourist.
Actually, I'm the guy that May...
He's the trainee.
You're the SEAT
Mayday radioed about?
- Oh, for the love of...
- Come on, Blade.
He's not just some SEAT.
No, no, no.
Seriously. It's Dusty Crophopper,
the champion air racer.
- "Champion."
- DIPPER: Don't be shy. Come on!
Tell him!
No big deal.
He raced all the way around the world!
(CHUCKLES)
I did. I did do that.
The world wasn't on fire though, was it?
Was the whole world on fire?
No.
Hmm.
Maru!
What?
Rip off his landing gear.
Wait, what?
(CHUCKLES)
MARU: (SINGING)
Muskrat, muskrat candlelight
It feels pretty weird
without the tip tanks.
Tip tanks? (SCOFFS)
You couldn't exactly go flying into fire
with fuel tanks on your wings.
Kaboom!
Nope. You're gonna need
these pontoons.
- They may be old...
- Old?
But they'll let you
scoop water right off the lake.
You're goofing on me.
Do you have any new ones?
New? (LAUGHS)
We don't even know what that
word means around here.
I rebuilt these babies myself.
They're better than new.
- Give them a go.
- Huh?
All right. Let me just get this...
(MUTTERING)
Pop the wheels, genius.
The whee... Yeah. Pop the wheels.
(GASPS) Oh.
- That's it.
- Yeah, you think?
Yeah, I'm tall. Look at this.
(MUTTERING)
Hey, you guys have a wall of fame
just like the Jolly Wrenches.
So, what's the deal?
What do you have to do
to get your picture up here?
Crash.
Oh.
Yeah, it's dangerous work,
but that's the job of a firefighter.
Risking their lives for people
they don't even know.
They fly in when others are flying out.
It takes a special kind of plane.
BLADE:
Fighting wildfire means flying low.
And that's why
we have Augerin Canyon,
our own little obstacle course.
All you gotta do is stay below the rim,
and when you get to the bridge,
fly under and pull out.
Flying low. No problem.
Overconfidence,
the kind of attitude
that can get you killed.
Okay, now, let's see you
make it under that bridge.
Why did you pull power?
You gotta firewall it.
The bridge, it's too close to the falls.
No excuses.
If there had been a downdraft,
you'd be dead.
Make a normal seaplane approach.
Stay on the step
while collecting water
through the scoops.
Just like that.
Climb out loaded,
return to your holding orbit,
and drop as directed.
Copy that?
Copy that.
Okay, you've got
12 to 15 seconds to scoop...
Then 50 feet to climb out.
And watch out for the tree!
Indirect attack,
parallel attack, direct attack.
Know what your fire is doing
at all times.
Wind speed and direction.
Temperature, relative humidity.
And finally, all aircraft
must be on the ground
30 minutes after sunset.
Flying low at night is the fastest way
to get your picture on the wall.
Too early.
Too high!
Too low.
Those crops of yours, they die a lot?
Approach looks good.
Now, increase your airspeed.
Redline it.
Go to max torque.
Don't back off.
(ALARM PULSING)
Don't back off!
Oh, why did you bail out again?
If you don't push it,
you're not gonna make it
and you won't be certified.
Good job!
You just saved those folks
from a nice vacation.
SKIPPER: Propwash Junction to Dusty.
Come in, Dusty.
Propwash Junction to Dusty.
Hey, Skipper.
Hey! How's it going?
This is tougher than I thought,
but it is so good to hear from you.
Well, we wanted to radio...
Skip, let me tell him.
Oh, all right, Chug.
- Tell me what?
- Okay.
That we... (CHUCKLES)
Oh, I can't!
You tell him, Sparky.
Uh, well.
So, okay, there's this fella
out in California.
CHUG: California!
The Skipper and I know him from back
when we were stationed in Coronado.
Near San Diego!
We all used to go down to Baja.
Near Coronado!
Oh, boy, there was this one time
we went to this bar,
and Skipper put a hula skirt
and coconuts on his...
- SKIPPER: Sparky!
- Right, okay. Sorry. Sorry.
The point is, he has one of your...
Gearboxes!
We got the gearbox!
You got the... You got the...
Are you kidding me?
Oh, wait. It gets better.
He's going to ship it out tonight.
We'll have it in a couple of days!
This is the best news.
This is just what
I needed to hear right now.
We'll let you know as soon as we get it.
Hey, Dusty! Listen to my new siren.
(GRUNTS)
(SQUEAKING)
Huh?
DOTTIE: Yeah, I haven't actually
hooked up his siren yet.
PATCH: All aircraft, be advised...
Something's up. I gotta go, guys.
I repeat, Superintendent Spinner
has entered the base.
What's going on?
Park superintendent.
He waxes himself... daily.
(CHUCKLES)
CAD: Honk, honk! Beep-beep!
Park superintendent coming.
I sign your paychecks.
Anybody gonna greet me?
Yes, you are!
I got some oil pans to change.
Blade, Blade, Blade.
What do you want, Cad?
That's a big hill. Listen.
Do you think I like driving all around
over here and up there,
over there just to complain?
Answer... No, I don't.
But, I heard from some campers
that one of your staff
just soaked them with that red fire
phosphorescent stuff that you use.
The deodorant.
DUSTY: Yeah, I'm sorry.
That was my fault.
The team needs to train.
There's gonna be some mud
spilled along the way.
Are you kidding me?
- No, that's the way it works.
- No, you are not!
Blade, you're hiding
a world famous racer
right here at Piston Peak!
Ripslinger!
Uh, it's "Crophopper."
Crophopper!
- Dusty.
- Yeah, right.
Me, Cad Spinner. You, one fast plane.
What are you doing up here?
- Well, I'm getting...
- Doesn't matter.
Tomorrow night. The lodge.
Grand reopening party. You're invited!
And I'm thinking,
high-speed flyover.
What are you thinking?
I'm thinking it'll be... It'll be dark.
Hey! There's gonna be a lot of VIPs.
"Very Important Planes."
How would you like to rub tires with the
Secretary of the Interior
of the United States
of America?
I smell photo op! Flash! Cha-ching.
I smell something else.
Blade, Blade, Blade.
Can I explain something? Yes, I can.
Look, spilling mud on people
makes for sad campers.
Big party at my lodge
makes for happy campers.
You understand?
You've packed too many
happy campers into the park
and way too many into that lodge.
Oh, we've got a structural fire engine
down there protecting it.
This isn't just about
protecting the lodge.
There's low humidity...
He got the Park Service
to shift 80 percent of our budget
to his lodge restoration project.
This base is held together
with baling wire and duct tape!
Maru had to rebuild
that old tower himself.
It's better than new!
CAD: Hear me, fellow forest friends,
dirty though you may be.
- This is an historic weekend.
- (CAR PHONE RINGING)
Cad, you got 30 seconds. Go.
Ah, I don't care how much it costs.
Yes, get the crystal glasses.
Yes, fluted! Were you built in a barn?
Come on!
The lodge is only gonna be
grand-reopened once.
I'm not gonna...
Could you hold on a second?
Then fire the old lady,
and get somebody who can get them!
You're not the only ones
who can put out a fire, right?
(CHUCKLES)
Will I see you at the party? Yes, I will.
(CLICKING TONGUE)
Superstar!
Can you believe it? Dusty Cropslinger!
He's even more famous
than you, Blazin' Blade.
(SIGHS)
- "Blazin' Blade?"
- Shh!
- What?
- Shh.
- What, me, shush?
- Shh!
- I just said "Blazin' Blade."
- Kilawu!
(WHISPERS) What?
Tonight. Main hangar.
Tell no one.
Especially Blade.
(RATTLING)
(GASPS)
Password.
Password? You didn't tell me...
Shh!
(WHISPERS)
You didn't tell me a password.
It's "Inferno."
Okay.
Oh. Inferno.
Glad you could make it.
You like "Inferno"?
It was either that, or "Maelstrom,"
but that was so Nordic.
Park it over here, Dust Storm.
Our first date, and I saved you a spot.
Yeah. They're real.
"Howard The Truck"?
You invited me here to watch...
Dude, dude, dude.
Judge not a video by its cover.
I'm Larry H. Parkinglot,
and I'll fight for you!
(UPBEAT MUSIC PLAYING)
Hold on. Blade was a TV star?
139 episodes of law-breaking love.
Quiet!
Good move, partner.
Man, why you choppies
always spoiling my fun?
Hey, you think it's fun
running station wagons
off the road, you punk?
If I had a nickel
for every crook like you...
Hey, hey, hey!
He ain't worth it, Nick.
ANNOUNCER:
All units, we have a code 904-S.
Structural fire downtown at Studio 4x4.
L.A. Seven-Mary-Four,
this is Officer Nick Lopez.
We're on it!
(SCREAMING)
Help!
Help!
Hoist!
Are you all right, miss?
Hey, baby.
Ooh, I am now.
Hmm.
As much as it pains me
to say this, you two jokers...
You did a good job.
Nice catch today, Blade.
Speaking of which, she's got a sister.
Hi.
Good move, partner.
Dudes, let's watch episode 38,
"Super Copter"!
"Super Copter"? This show stinks.
What are you talking about?
This show is the best.
I'm with Cabbie.
- Guys? Hey, guys?
- Quiet!
Thanks.
I just don't get something.
If Blade was such a big TV star,
what is he doing here?
- I don't know.
- We don't know!
It's a mysterious mystery.
It's like my fiancé.
He just vanished. Poof!
From my experience,
this kind of stuff is classified.
Black ops!
I heard he went cuckoo on the set.
You know, probably top secret.
CIA!
- I'm sure he could tell us.
- Yes!
- But he'd have to kill us.
- I don't want to die!
Whatever the reason is,
it's his business, and we're not asking.
All aircraft and jumpers,
lightning storm came through.
We've got multiple starts
north of Skyline Drive,
east of Coil Springs.
Lightning storm started
a whole slew of spot fires
and they've merged.
This is a big one.
Winds are out of the southwest
with a moderate rate of spread.
Rapid.
Wait. We have an update.
Rapid rate of spread.
Dipper, you and Windlifter load up.
- Champ, wait in the hangar.
- What?
Blade, Dusty's been practicing so hard.
- This ain't no campfire.
- Come on, I can do this.
- You're not certified.
- Just give him a shot.
He's not certified!
We need every plane we've got.
I want to help.
Maru!
Yeah, Blade?
Load him up.
Okay!
What was that for?
The wall.
BLADE: Dipper, move into position.
Split load. Coverage level eight.
Dipper copies.
BLADE: Come left one wingspan
on your next drop.
Champ, tag on and extend.
- Split load.
- Copy that.
BLADE: Too high!
It all dispersed.
Windlifter, finish off that ridge.
Windlifter copies.
DYNAMITE: Pull back!
Pull back! Let's go, let's go right now!
Blade, we got a situation.
The wind shifted.
The fire jumped the line.
BLADE: Can you make it
to your safety zone?
No, no good.
Our escape route is blocked.
We need a drop.
Copy that.
Dipper, smokejumpers trapped.
Left flank, set up for a drop.
DUSTY: I see them. I've got it.
DYNAMITE: All right. We're clear.
Let's move. Let's get to the lake.
DIPPER: That's my Dust Muffin!
BLADE: Champ, load and return.
We still got a lot of work to do.
Copy that.
PATCH: Dynamite just reported in.
They're gonna camp out tonight
and mop it up tomorrow.
MARU: Cabbie, how's it looking?
We got that sucker boxed in.
Nice work!
CABBIE: That's why we're here.
(SIGHS) So, that's it?
Yep, fire is contained.
The jumpers will stir on it until it's out.
You did a great job out there,
sweet SEAT.
Thanks. I saw the jumpers in trouble...
You broke formation
in a crowded airspace.
Could've been you spread
all over the woods
instead of retardant.
Don't go planning
your certification party yet, Champ.
Oh, man.
Come on, that's just Blade's
way of saying "Good job."
Whoa. That was low.
Cad's VIPs.
Oh, yeah, that's right.
He's having a big party
up at the lodge tonight.
We should go!
A second date? Wow! Room!
Uh, I kind of meant all of us.
You know, you and me,
and Windlifter, and just everybody.
Oh! Okay.
Okay, okay, yeah. Mmm-hmm.
You're right, you're right.
I should get to know your friends.
But they're your friends.
(CHUCKLES) Well, yeah, I guess. Yeah.
Let's not bicker.
(JAZZ MUSIC PLAYING)
Welcome to the Fusel Lodge.
Be sure to get your complimentary
bumper sticker over at the Gift Garage.
DUSTY: Whoa! Look at this place.
DIPPER: It's so beautiful.
Dusty-poo, this is the perfect date!
Let's check it out before we check in.
- Hey, there, folks.
- Hi.
Like to get your picture taken
with the superintendent?
- Uh...
- Ha!
Classy.
Oui, you're all set
with the Piston view
deluxe honeymoon suite
on our zero-emission floor.
(HONKING BRIDAL MARCH TUNE)
Enjoy your stay.
Wow.
They do weddings here.
Did you know that?
(HOOTING)
Oh, this is so exciting,
I'm gonna overheat!
Well, I'm hitting the spa.
The high beam steam
takes off 50,000 miles, easy.
Welcome, Mr. Secretary,
to the grand reopening weekend
of the magnificent...
It's a pleasure to be here, Spinner.
And is it a pleasure to see you, sir?
Yes, it is.
So, now, what's this I hear about a fire?
Uh, fire...
The Whitewall Fire is contained, sir.
- Right.
- It's under control.
It's absolutely under control.
- Thank you...
- Engine Pulaski, sir.
- Who-ski?
- "Pulaski."
Right. Anyway, right this way, sir.
And if there's any other
questions you have for me,
please, I am your man.
Don't even have normal coffee here.
I had to get something
called a "Highway Expresso."
What do you think?
- You look good.
- Eh.
Tell me, how's the park's
indigenous wildlife population?
- The what?
- The wildlife.
Oh, the wildlife!
Well, if you come to the party tonight,
there'll be plenty of party animals.
Ho, ho, ho. Huh?
I see. Yes.
The deer population is steady.
And we've had a healthy increase
in the number
of red-propped balsa thrush.
Ah, glad to hear it.
Say, I didn't quite catch your name.
Ranger Jammer, sir.
Seventy-two years at Piston Peak.
- Pleased to meet you, Jammer.
- Well, it's a true...
Bumper kisser.
Wow, look at that ice sculpture!
(GASPS) This could be our room
if we were little, tiny pieces of ice.
Dusty Crophopper!
My buddies
are never gonna believe this.
Hey, do my voice-mail.
- Your voice-mail?
- Go!
Oh, hi, this is Dusty Crophopper.
- "World racing champion."
- World racing champion.
Please leave a message at the beep.
- Now, beep.
- What?
- Do it!
- Beep!
(LAUGHS) That was awesome!
Move along.
Dusty! You have to meet
the Secretary of the Interior.
- Okay.
- I'm up for a promotion.
You understand.
You're upwardly mobile, right?
- Sure.
- Of course, you are. You're a plane.
Hey! Boat Reynolds!
Boat, loved you in
Best Little Boathouse in Texas.
Excuse me, son. Do you work here?
No, not really.
Great, come over here.
It's our anniversary.
- We honeymooned here 50 years ago.
- Can you believe it?
I was 50 years younger
and half a ton lighter.
More to love!
And Harvey, bless his heart,
is trying to find the spot
where we had our first kiss.
Oh, that is so sweet!
You don't do things like that anymore.
Honey, honey, listen, I'm telling you.
There was a bridge,
and a magnificent waterfall, and...
You.
I love you, Harvey.
Hey, you know,
that sounds like Augerin Canyon.
Yeah, that's right! Anger Canyon.
By Upper Whitewall Falls.
By Whitewash Falls!
See? I told you I knew where it was.
Hey, in honor of your anniversary,
why don't you join us?
We'll buy you a can of oil, on me.
Oh, thank you, dear.
Oh, sure, sure.
I've been around the block a few times.
I worked as a taco truck,
sold carwash curtain rings for a while.
Then, I got into RV tire sales.
Winnie here was my showroom model.
That's how we met.
- It's true.
- Aw, nice.
For our wedding day,
bought her the best set of whitewalls.
We wore off the treads
on our honeymoon.
Yeah, oh...
- Driving!
- Oh, driving! Of course!
She said "Driving."
- Delete that thought.
- Deleted!
HARVEY: You know, Dusty...
Maybe this firefighting thing
will be a second career for you.
Oh, yeah. This is a second career
for all of us.
Windlifter was a lumberjack,
Cabbie was in the military,
and me, well,
I hauled cargo up in Anchorage.
Yeah, a lot of guys up in Anchorage.
I was beating them off with a stick.
(VOCALIZING)
"Come here, boy. No." Boom!
Hey, big whirlybird,
you haven't said much.
How about a toast?
Uh, Windlifter's not really
much for speeches.
(CHANTING)
A toast to Coyote.
It was he who drove all day and all night
to the base of Bright Mountain.
With much difficulty,
he climbed the mountain to obtain fire,
and brought it down to the first vehicles.
But in so doing, he burned his tires.
And when Coyote saw
his blackened tires,
he thought they were his favorite snack,
and he ate them!
For he knew they were still full of life.
And it was in this way,
he let go of the old,
and renewed himself
like fire renews the earth.
Uh, I'm just gonna say it.
You had me up until the part
where he eats his own tires.
(CHUCKLES)
Best toast ever, Wind.
Cheers!
ALL: Cheers!
SKIPPER: Propwash Junction to Dusty.
Oh? Huh? Oh? Oh, oh.
Come in, Dusty. Come in, Dusty.
Propwash Junction to Dusty.
Hey, Skip.
Oh.
What's up?
Oh, did the gearbox come in?
Well, we...
What?
SPARKY: So...
Dust...
Sparky, I'll tell him.
It was the wrong one.
The crate... It was mislabeled.
We've called every parts
supplier, repair shop,
and junkyard in the country.
Nobody has your gearbox.
Dusty?
I'm here.
I'm sorry.
I gotta go.
Thanks.
PATCH: All aircraft, we've got two fires.
MARU: Hey, Crophopper.
Get this, Cad's fancy jet VIPs
flew in too low over
the burn area last night,
blew embers in all directions.
BLADE: Champ,
let's load and go.
The fire broke containment
and split in two.
Windlifter, you and Dipper
take the Coil Springs fire.
Me and the SEAT
will take Whitewall Rapids.
Windlifter copies.
- Maru, come in.
- Yeah, Blade?
- It's worse than we thought.
- Yeah?
Get on the horn to the lodge.
That fire is about four hours
from their front door.
They're gonna have to evacuate.
Absolutely not!
MARU: Blade insists.
To be safe, you gotta get everyone out.
I've been working on this lodge
for five years.
I'm not gonna evacuate now
just to be "safe."
MARU: You got less than four hours.
Why am I talking to you?
Where's Blade?
Oh, he's out back sipping a motorjito.
Where do you think he is?
He's out fighting the fire!
BLADE: If we're gonna save the lodge,
we've gotta keep this fire
from cresting the ridge.
I'll drop, then you tag on and extend.
And make it a split load.
That way, we can double up
and widen it downwind of the ridge...
DOTTIE: If you push yourself
into the red, you'll crash.
CHUG: Nobody has your gearbox.
BLADE: Copy that?
- Hey! You copy that?
- Huh?
Yeah. Yes. Copy that.
You gotta be kidding me.
- Was that your whole tank?
- Yeah.
You just wasted all of it.
I was just following your orders.
I said, "Split load."
We were going to make
a secondary line
to protect that lodge.
It'll be fine. I can reload at the lake.
Negative! Return to base.
No! There's no time.
Let's just get this fire out.
Hey, hey! You need to listen to me!
I'll be fine!
BLADE: These crosswinds
are too strong. Return to base!
DUSTY:
This is what you trained me to do!
BLADE: Not under these conditions.
If we're gonna get this fire out,
I've gotta reload.
- Pull up, that's an order!
- No, I can do this.
Oh! Ah!
(ENGINE STALLING)
I've taken in too much water.
- My engine stalled.
- Stalled?
Keep your pontoons downstream.
I'll keep ahead of you.
DUSTY: I'll get out on my own.
BLADE:
How you planning on doing that?
DUSTY: I'll restart my engine.
BLADE: Just hang on.
I'm gonna pull you to shore.
Got it!
Ah!
(GRUNTS)
Ah. Ah!
- Are you all right?
- I'm okay.
There's too much coverage.
Don't worry,
I'll get you at the next clearing.
Right.
(DUSTY COUGHING)
(GRUNTS)
(COUGHS)
The hoist, it's caught.
- Uh!
- Blade...
Blade!
Oh, come on.
You need to start your engine.
You've got clear water.
You can take off before the falls.
It's your only chance.
Right! Right.
Got it. I'm good!
Now, redline it.
Push your engine!
Redline it!
You need more lift!
Redline it! Redline it!
Why are you holding back? Redline it!
Ah! Oh!
(GRUNTING)
Why didn't you redline it?
You could've made it!
What were you thinking?
DUSTY: What? What's wrong?
This ain't good.
Head down that path. Follow me.
Champ, come on!
In here.
An old mine? We can't go in there.
We'll suffocate!
It's our only chance.
We'll let it burn over.
No, you go on. I'll keep moving.
What are you doing? Hey. Hey!
You can't outrun the fire.
You know what? I'll find my way out.
Like you found your way
out of the rapids.
I didn't want to push my engine.
- You didn't "want" to?
- Blade, listen to me.
This isn't about you.
This is about life and death.
You need to follow orders.
I told you, "Split load,"
you dropped it all.
I told you not to reload on the lake,
you did it anyway.
I told you, "Redline it,"
you pulled power.
You don't have what it takes! You don't!
Fine! I never wanted to be
a firefighter anyway!
Then go back to racing!
Go win yourself another trophy, Champ.
I can't!
My gearbox is busted! All right?
That's why I pulled power.
I'm never gonna...
Life doesn't always go
the way you expect it.
But you came here
to become a firefighter.
If you give up today,
think of all the lives
you won't save tomorrow.
So, what are you going to do?
(COUGHS)
Is it a beautiful day
here at Piston Peak Park?
Yes, it is!
Thanks for coming out, everybody.
And I'd like to give a special welcome
to the Secretary of the Interior
who is joining us for the unveiling of this
commemorative... (CLEARS THROAT)
Plaque.
The safety of the tourists is at stake!
(LAUGHS) Sorry about that.
If you could excuse me for a moment,
ladies and gentlemen. Thank you.
Am I giving a speech?
Yes, I am, Pnewski.
- No, sir, "Pulaski."
- Papooski.
- "Pulaski."
- P'tootsie.
"Pulaski."
That's what I said.
We're saying the same thing.
With all due respect,
Superintendent Spinner,
the smoke over the ridge
is growing closer.
Yeah, perhaps we should
turn on the roof sprinklers?
We must evacuate.
Better listen to them, Cad. They're right.
Come on, Spinner!
Let's see that plaque.
Right away, sir!
We need to cancel the unveiling.
The longer we wait, the worse it'll get.
(MUTTERING) Who are you?
You're a glorified bell boy.
You're an overpriced sprinkler,
and you're old,
and you have a dumb hat on.
Who am I? I'm the Superintendent,
and today is about me and my lodge.
And now is the moment
I've been waiting for!
(SCREAMING)
Now, that's just rude.
- CAR: Fire!
- Oh.
Let's get out of here.
(SCREAMING)
Quickly! Quickly. We must evacuate.
Don't panic! We must evacuate!
OL' JAMMER:
This is a mandatory evacuation,
but we have plenty of time.
Keep moving.
Keep going at a steady pace.
Keep moving slowly, but carefully.
All right. Look, there's no need to panic.
It's really just a small, little fire.
If you all just calm down,
you can come back next year.
Sure, you can all come back next year.
I'll see you right here!
PULASKI: Move along. That's it.
And remember, avoid the smoke,
stay above the canyon walls,
you'll be okay.
All right, next, please.
(STRAINING)
Out of my way, tail dragger.
Hold on, there, big fella. No cutsies.
You don't want
to upset my buddy, here.
(WHIRRING)
PULASKI: All right, ma'am,
you're clear for takeoff.
Thank you!
PULASKI:
Remember to avoid the smoke
and stay above the canyon walls!
CONCIERGE PITTY:
Move along. Quickly, please.
I'm sorry. I am sorry. That is all.
The train is full.
Remaining guests,
please follow a staff member.
They will lead you to the main road exit.
All aboard!
(HOOTING)
(THUDDING)
(GRUNTS)
(COUGHS)
Blade...
BLADE:
Airway Meadow should be clear.
We'll take off from there.
Let's go.
Blade!
Blade!
Patch, come in,
this is Crophopper Seven.
Patch, come in!
PATCH: I read you, Crophopper Seven.
Blade is down. I repeat, Blade is down!
I'll send Windlifter to respond.
Stay at your location.
MARU: Okay, that's good. Slow, slow.
Good, good.
Careful!
Good. We're good!
Pinecone, get those straps off.
- Avalanche?
- Yes!
Push the ramp alongside
the access panel and be careful.
He'll be okay, right?
It's bad, but, Maru,
he's the best there is.
He'll make him better than new.
His hydraulics are completely fried.
He's losing fluids.
I gotta get him back to the garage, stat.
Dynamite, tow hook!
Coming right up.
I'm gonna need hydraulic
fluid from the shed.
Copy that.
- Blackout, we'll need another generator.
- I got it!
Try the main hangar.
- And grab another heat lamp!
- BLACKOUT: Yes, boss!
The surface burns are bad,
but the interior damage is repairable.
As long as we move quick,
we got a good chance.
DUSTY: How is he?
He's resting now.
Oh.
I've done everything I can.
(SIGHS)
Do you think he's gonna be...
Look, Dusty, don't blame yourself.
He should have left me out there.
Nah.
That ain't Blade's style.
Especially since
what happened to Nick.
Nick?
You mean Nick Loopin' Lopez
from the TV show?
MARU:
It was just a routine day on the set.
And Nick, he was doing
his trademark loop for a stunt scene.
But there was this freak crosswind.
Blade was the first one on the scene...
But he didn't know what to do.
His best friend was gone.
And Blade thought
his life was over, too.
But he didn't give up.
He got trained, got certified,
and came here.
Blade, he used to pretend to save lives.
Now, he saves them for real.
CAD: What's going on up there?
We're not getting enough water.
Hey! We're not getting
enough water on the lodge.
Reroute the main water line
to the roof sprinklers.
Oh. No, no, no!
The firefighters need that
water to make retardant.
- How do you know that?
- I'm the concierge.
It's my job to know everything.
I don't care!
Do you work for them? No, you
work for me, what's-your-name.
Now, are you gonna do it,
or do I have to do it myself?
(HUFFS)
Come on, come on!
(GRUNTS)
I got it!
OL' JAMMER:
All right, everybody, stay calm.
SECRETARY OF THE INTERIOR:
Both roads are open.
OL' JAMMER: Keep your headlights
on low-beam
and stay under five miles an hour.
And be careful!
SECRETARY OF THE INTERIOR:
That's right.
It's going to be fine.
Keep moving.
We're gonna get everybody out.
Good gracious!
(CARS CLAMORING)
(CARS SCREAMING)
(GASPS)
PULASKI: Watch out!
(PULASKI GRUNTS)
(TIRES SQUEALING)
Pulaski, you hurt?
Are you okay?
No, sir. Pump's busted.
We're gonna have to find
another way out.
OL' JAMMER:
That's the problem, Mr. Secretary.
There is no other way out.
PATCH ON PA:
Listen up, y'all, we got big trouble.
Wildfire jumped the main exit road
and now it's blocked.
I know it's after sunset,
but you're in command.
It's your call.
There's not much time.
If you're gonna go, you better go now.
And we'll need every plane we've got.
Load up.
We'll have you out of here in 60...
Huh? Uh...
Problem! There's no water pressure.
Main line must have burst again.
Hey, Patch, what's the lake look like?
(OVER PA) Negative. No visibility.
Boxed in by fire and smoke.
All we have left is what's in our tanks.
Let's make it count.
DUSTY:
We're headed straight into the fire.
Aren't we gonna fly around it?
The fastest way to the main road
is through the fire.
Brace yourselves.
DIPPER: (MUFFLED) Hold on, Dusty!
(MUFFLED EXPLOSIONS)
(WHISTLE BLOWING)
DYNAMITE: Let's clear this road.
All right, now, be careful.
Slow and steady.
We don't want to see
any fender benders around here.
PATCH ON RADIO:
Windlifter, do you copy?
Go ahead, Patch.
We've got two old RVs
trapped in Augerin Canyon.
Two old RVs? Oh, no.
(STAMMERING) It's Harvey and Winnie.
We met them earlier.
They're looking for the place
they had their first kiss.
Augerin Canyon.
That's at the other end of the park.
I can get there the fastest.
The canyon will be engulfed in flames
and you have no retardant.
I'll scoop off the river.
There's a clear stretch of water.
Windlifter, I can do it.
Go. And be safe.
HARVEY AND WINNIE: Help!
- Help.
- Help!
Winnie, hang on!
- WINNIE: Aah!
- (SCREAMING)
- Harvey, Harvey, don't let go!
- Hold on, it'll be okay.
(ALARM BEEPING)
BLADE: Dusty.
Good move, partner.
(GASPING)
(ALARMS BEEPING)
(DUSTY GROANING)
DUSTY: Maru?
Hello, there. Ha-ha!
He's awake!
I'm a genius.
Morning, mud dropper.
(EXHALES) How long have I been out?
Five days.
Dipper stayed by your side
the whole time.
(SOFTLY) I like watching you sleep.
DRIP: He's alive!
CABBIE: Looking good, Dusty.
PATCH ON PA: All aircraft,
the superintendent
has entered the base.
The superintendent
has entered the base.
Well, you had us worried, Dusty.
Glad to see you're out and about.
You're the superinten...
What happened to Cad?
(LAUGHS) Sprinkler saved the lodge,
but not his job.
Secretary of the Interior
did the right thing.
Put Ranger Jammer, here, in charge.
Yay!
Maru, did you tell him?
Uh... (SIGHS)
Tell me what?
I replaced your prop.
Repaired the damaged wing ribs.
Hammered out what damage I could.
Even got your pontoons back on.
(CHUCKLES)
But your gearbox...
I know. Thanks for trying, Maru.
You're welcome!
- What?
- Because you're fixed!
Wait. Really?
Yeah, that was the hardest thing
I've ever done.
You've got yourself a custom-made
epicyclic, concentric reduction gearbox.
A new gearbox?
No. It's better than new.
Crophopper, I'd say you've
earned that certification.
(VEHICLES CHEERING)
In accordance with
CFR title 14, volume three,
chapter one, section 139,
sub-paragraph B,
Propwash Junction is recertified
and open for operation.
(ALL CHEERING)
AVALANCHE: Go, Dusty!
Hey, Dusty, I won, I won!
Duster, guess what.
I've been crowned official Corn Colonel.
And I'm his Private Niblet.
Can I wear my official hat
to your race next Saturday?
Absolutely, Chug.
As long as the boss, here,
will give me the day off.
Anytime.
Okay, Niblet, time to hit the festival!
Sir, yes, sir.
Hey, you think the deep fried
corn cob on a stick guy...
Aw, Dusty, we're all so proud of you.
Thanks, Mayday.
What you did for me, for all of us,
I want to thank you.
- You don't have to thank me.
- Yes, I do.
To do what you did,
it takes a special kind of plane.
CHUG ON PA:
Ladies and gentleplanes,
turn your attention to the skies
for today's featured aerial presentation.
The Propwash Junction Corn Fest
is proud to present
the Piston Peak Air Attack team
and our very own
world champion racer
and firefighter,
Dusty Crophopper.
(VEHICLES CHEERING)
(EXCLAIMING HAPPILY)
Whoa. Huh?
(CHEERING CONTINUES)
(COUNTRY MUSIC PLAYING)
(ENGINE SPUTTERING)
Welcome to Death Valley National Park.
Is it hot? (LAUGHS WHEEZILY)
Yes, it is.
(UPLIFTING MUSIC PLAYING)
(COUNTRY MUSIC PLAYING)
(MELLOW MUSIC PLAYING)
DYNAMITE: Let's keep up the pace!
Avalanche, Blackout,
move, move, move!
DRIP: Did you guys see that?
- Let's go! Let's go!
- DRIP: Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment