Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Sausage Party off-screen voiceovers

WOMAN: (OVER PA) We need
an extra cashier to the front, please.

FRANK: Shit, it's the Dark Lord!
CARL: Oh, no. He's coming.

CARL: Yeah! You know it, baby.
Work those buns!

CARL:
I can hear you, dude.

FRANK:
Oh, yeah, go in. Put it in there.

-BRENDA: Big tip.
-Oh, you wouldn't dare.

WOMAN: (OVER PA)
Management to Cash 5.

FRANK: Hey, hey, hey, look at this.
We fucking got one.

FRANK:
Pick us! Pick out package!

BRENDA:
Choose us! Look at us!

-Choose us. Look at us! Oh, yes!
-FRANK: Please, god.

-Fecking gobshite!
-POPPED CHERRY MIXER: Back off!

HONEY MUSTARD: You don't even
know what you're celebrating.

BRENDA: Shut up. The gods
are gonna hear you talking about them...

BARRY:
Oh, shit! He's out of the package!

-I got you! Hold on! Hold on!
-FRANK: I can't hold on!

LAVASH:
Donkey fucker!

DOUCHE:
Oh, no. Bro!

CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP:
Cream of Mushroom?

-FRANK: Uhn!
-Frank! Move your fucking ass!

GRAPE:
Frank, run!

-CHIPS: I can't!
-Come on, Chips! It's you and me, bro!

BARRY:
Frank!

-FRANK: You okay?
-I think so.

-APPLE: Who, us?
-No, not you.

BRENDA:
Look out!

DOUCHE:
No!

WOMAN: (OVER PA)
Attention, shoppers. The store's closed.

-...and says, "God, I had the best tip."
-LAVASH: Get away from me.

JUICE BOX:
Is someone there?

JUICE BOX:
Help me, someone.

LAVASH: First you come into our aisle
and occupy more and more shelf space.

-SAMMY: That's good material.
-Room for both of us!

FRANK:
Liquor aisle.

BEER 1: Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.
BEER 2: Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.

FIREWATER:
Hiya, how are ya

FIREWATER: Guys! Get out here!
Help me kill this prick.

GRITS: This motherfucker knows
too much. We gotta off his ass!

FIREWATER: Someone hand me
a blade. I'll gut this cocksucker!

TWINK: No! If we kill him,
we are no better than the gods.

FIREWATER:
Ah... He is right.

-GRITS: Shit, if we smoking, I'll hit it.
-That's what I thought.

SAMMY: Yeah. This has a nice
south-of-the-border vibe. Heh.

BRENDA:
Oh, sorry.

-Who?
-TERESA: The one they call...

FOOD 1: El Douche!
FOOD 2: El Douche!

TERESA:
Por aca, por aca, this way.

TROY:
Feel that breeze.

CARL: Potato! Way to go, buddy!
That's my guy!

IRISH POTATO:
Jesus, you fucking whore!

CARL:
Cheese! You don't deserve that!

-All right. That's not necessary.
-DOUCHE: That's no way to treat a lady.

QUESO:
Did someone say "Queso"?

BRENDA:
Run!

-Guys, I'm stuck!
-DOUCHE: Yaah!

-Aah!
-BRENDA: He's coming, he's coming.

BRENDA:
Screw you!

BARRY: Shit, shit, shit!
Oh, man, oh, man, oh, man.

FRANK:
Come on, guys, this affects all of us!

DRUGGIE:
Well, everybody told me not to do this.

DRUGGIE: Bath salts are just as bad
as they said it would be! Aah.

PIZZA:
Legs, huh? Look at me.

TOILET PAPER:
And when he stops using us!

SAMMY:
I literally can't wait to be home.

-Look, my homeland!
-LAVASH: Oh, look, my aisle!

SAMMY: Hurray!
BRENDA: Yes!

MALE ROBOTIC VOICE:
Perhaps I could be of some assistance.

GUM:
The effects of the opiate have dissipated.

FRANK:
What the fuck is this place?

LORETTA:
What are you doing out of a package?

BUN 1: Stop it!
BUN 2: Stop!

-Help me!
-BRENDA: Perfect fit.

FRANK:
Um... Friends.

FRANK:
Okay, whoa, whoa, easy. Guys!

CABBAGE: Dear gods
We pledge our love to you

SODAS: Where we're sure
Nothing bad happens to food

CHEESES:
Once we're out the sliding doors

BREAD:
The gods will always care for us

CAKE MIXES:
They won't squeeze us out their butts

FRANK:
Brenda!

MALE VOICE: Hey. Doesn't mean
it's too late to redeem yourself.

GUM:
Perhaps I could be of some assistance.

BRENDA: Oh!
FRANK: Brenda! Brenda!

HOT DOG: Bun fight! Check it out.
BRENDA: They're gonna kill us all!

BRENDA:
Let go of me! Let go of me!

FRANK:
She's being chosen. We have to act!

WOMAN: Die!
FRANK: Oh, no! Pizza!

GUM:
Hop on, y'all.

FRANK:
Run, guys, run!

FOOD ITEM:
Get the Dark Lord!

DARREN:
Why do you keep calling me that?!

DOUCHE:
Okay.

-DOUCHE: Oh, it's real, bro.
-What?

-Barry!
-BARRY: Aah!

GUM:
Perhaps I could be of some assistance.

COCONUT MILK:
So long, asshole!

FRANK: We did it.
BRENDA: We did. So...

-BRENDA: Oh, Frank!
-So, maybe, you know...

FRANK: Yo. I'm actually over here
jerking off with these fellas.

GRITS:
Yeah, cracker!

GUM: Say my name!
It's Sorbitol, Malitol, Xylitol...

BARRY:
I'm filling you. I'm filling you.

SAMMY: Oy vey!
LAVASH: My dick is drained.

FRANK:
That was amazing.

GUM:
While tripping balls, Firewater and I...

BRENDA: Oh!
FRANK: What...?

No comments:

Post a Comment