Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Toy Story of Terror subtitles

(VAMPIRE MOANING)
(WIND WHOOSHING)
(BREATHES HEAVILY)
BETSY: Ah!
(GASPS)
(MOANING)
(SHRIEKS)
Betsy.
No!
Watch out! He's right behind you!
MR. POTATO HEAD:
Hey, down in front!
Oh, sorry.
I'm coming to get you, Betsy!
Run, Betsy!
- Run!
- Oh, come on.
There's no way she can
outrun a vampire.
Oh, don't listen to her, Betsy.
You can do it. Don't give up.
- (RATTLING)
- (ALL GRUNT)
(YAWNS) Are we there yet?
BONNIE'S MOM:
Not for a few more hours, Bonnie.
You can go back to sleep.
BETSY:
Help! Open the door!
VAMPIRE:
No one can help you now, Betsy.
- Boring!
- Patience.
All great horror
films start slowly.
You see, they're designed...
(MR. PRICKLEPANTS MUTED)
Please, let me in!
(VAMPIRE CACKLING)
- (GLASS SHATTERS)
- (GASPS)
Tactics, Betsy, tactics.
Look for something to
defend yourself with!
There we go.
Oh, technically,
that'll be useless.
Everybody knows a wooden
stake through the heart
is the only way to kill a vampire!
- (ROARS)
- (ALL SCREAM)
- (CAT MEOWS)
- (MR. PRICKLEPANTS LAUGHS)
Only a kitty cat.
Classic misdirection.
JESSIE: A cat?
Come on, guys, this isn't scary.
- (RATTLING)
- (ALL GRUNT)
Whoa!
(GRUNTS)
Help!
(MUFFLED) Get me out of here!
- Jessie!
- We have to get her out!
(GRUNTS)
Jessie! Jessie, can you hear me?
(RATTLING)
Okay, everyone, on three.
One, two, three! (GRUNTS)
(GASPS)
Jessie? Jessie!
What's the matter with Jessie?
She was abandoned
in a box for years.
I couldn't... I couldn't
find a way out.
BONNIE: Mom, can I bring my toys?
(THUNDER CRACKING)
MR. PRICKLEPANTS: The roadside motel
is one of the most common
locales for a horror film.
Remote, isolated, ordinary.
A comforting environment
to allay the suspicions
of the audience.
I expect they'll be
asking the innkeeper
to use the telephone
any minute now.
BONNIE'S MOM: Would it be okay if I used your phone?
Our car has a flat.
(LAUGHS) Right on cue.
It's okay, Jessie. You're safe now.
We'll be back on the
road before you know it.
What's the latest, Trixie?
Uh, she's still on the phone
with the tow truck company.
BONNIE'S MOM: 6:00 a.m.? That's the earliest you can get here?
6:00 a.m.?
You mean we have to
stay here all night?
Bum, bum, bum
I don't care where we are
as long as I'm not stuck
alone in that box.
(BELL DINGS)
MANAGER: If you could just sign here in the guestbook.
(LAUGHS) I'll need to see a major
credit card for the incidentals.
Okay, let's see here.
I'm going to put you in room seven.
MANAGER: You know, we have a little saying around here,
at the Sleep Well Motel,
you're gonna sleep well.
TRIXIE: Well, it looks like they're asleep.
Finally.
Potato Head, where are you...
Where are you going?
We're at a motel. I just wanna
check out the amenities.
You know, the free stuff?
Little soaps, shower caps, shampoo?
Conditioner?
Oh, I wouldn't go out
there if I were you.
The first to leave usually gets it.
Oh, Potato Head,
don't leave the bag.
A motel is one of the easiest
places for a toy to get lost!
Aw, shut your worry hole!
Nobody's gonna getting lost.
Besides, I promised Hamm I'd
bring him back something nice.
Wait. Where are you guys going?
We were just gonna check
out the free stuff.
And if something does
happen to the potato,
I wouldn't want to miss it.
Aw, come on, guys! Let's all
just stay in the bag. (SIGHS)
Buzz, I'll grab those guys.
You get Potato Head.
- Got it.
- No, wait. Don't go!
Don't worry, Jessie.
I'll be right back.
Buzz!
(SIGHS)
(PANICKED BREATHING)
Guys! Guys, where are you?
(GASPS)
Jessie, what's wrong? Are you okay?
Buzz, where is everybody?
Not to worry. We're all right here.
See, there's Woody,
Pricklepants, Trixie, Rex...
Wait. Where's Potato Head?
And so it begins.
- (THUNDER CRACKING)
- Ah!
Pricklepants, you're not helping!
I'm just saying it's quite
common in these types of movies
for one unsuspecting character
to wander off and vanish.
(SCOFFS) Well, he couldn't
have just disappeared.
Maybe this place is haunted.
What? It's haunted?
Of course not. Everybody
knows ghosts aren't real.
Actually, according to
my Internet research...
Highly unlikely.
There has to be a
rational explanation.
We need to break
into groups of two.
Everyone, keep an eye
on your partner.
If anything goes
wrong, give a yell.
(REX YELLS)
Eww! I stepped in something.
(GRUNTS)
Wait a minute.
Hmm. (SMACKS LIPS)
(WHISPERING) What is it?
(SPITS) Disgusting.
(STAMMERS) Well, were this a movie,
I'd say it was slime from the
creature's metamorphosis.
Yeah, well, whatever it is, Potato
Head managed to step in it,
leaving behind a
trail of footprints.
If we follow it, it should
lead us right to him.
- TRIXIE: Hey, guys!
- No, wait! Trixie, don't!
(SCREAMS)
ALL: Trixie!
- Trixie?
- Potato Head!
And this would be the threshold.
Every movie has one, you know.
Once the heroes enter,
there's no turning back.
- Rex, hurry!
- Coming!
Now we just need to
find a way down.
(ALL SCREAM)
(COUGHS) Well, that did the job.
Sorry! Ah. Sorry.
- Is everyone okay?
- (TRIXIE SCREAMS)
(GASPS) That way!
All right, everybody, stay close.
(YELPS)
(SPITTING)
Blech!
So what happens now?
Well, this would be the part where
the characters get separated
and then picked off one by one...
Then what happens next? Ah!
Uh, where's Pricklepants?
Well, he was standing right
here just a moment ago.
What are we gonna do now?
He was the only one who knew
what the heck was going on...
(ALL SCREAMING)
(ALL GRUNT)
Wait, wait, listen!
I think we lost it.
- (LOW GROWL)
- (GASPS)
It's over there!
(GASPS) Over here!
- (LOW GROWL)
- I think I can see it.
It's staring right at us.
(GRUNTS)
It's Potato Head's arm!
Wait a minute. It looks like it's
trying to tell us something.
What is it, little buddy?
Think he's using some
kind of hand signals.
It's the number one!
No, no. One letter!
Uh, one syllable?
Uh, once upon a time!
Uh, one plus one is one!
(WHISTLES)
I think maybe it's pointing up.
- Up. Of course.
- Yeah.
Hmm...
(GRUNTS)
Pass me the hand, will you?
(GRUNTING)
What now?
Out the door and to the right.
What? Are you sure?
The hand looks like it's
pointing left to me.
MALE VOICE: (WHISPERING) Psst! Over here.
Huh? What?
MALE VOICE: Look over here.
JESSIE: Hello? Hello?
Sure, if you hold it that way.
Hey guys, Wait up!
(GASPS) Woody! Buzz!
(BREATHES HEAVILY)
- (GRUNTS)
- Shh! Quiet, soldier!
You'll lead them right to us.
This place isn't safe for toys.
Combat Carl is gonna
take his hand away now.
You yell, we're done for. Got it?
Mmm-hmm.
(BREATHES HEAVILY)
Combat Carl's seen
things, horrible things.
Combat Carl's learned you gotta
keep movin', or else they find you!
Are you Combat Carl?
The only thing that's
kept Combat Carl going
is the thought he might see his
owner Billy just one more time.
You better turn back now, or
you'll never see your owner again!
But I need to find my friends!
This is what happens when you
try to find your friends!
(SNARLING)
Shh! Did you hear that?
(FOOTSTEPS THUDDING)
- (CLATTERING)
- (GASPS)
It found us. We're trapped!
Nah, Combat Carl never gives up.
Combat Carl finds a way.
We gotta move. You ready?
- What? No!
- We're going on three. One, two, three!
- (SHRIEKS)
- (GRUNTS) Grab my arm!
(BREATHES HEAVILY)
(GRUNTS) Carl, wait!
- (YELLS)
- Carl!
(GRUNTING)
Forget about Combat Carl! Just go!
(GASPS)
(BREATHES HEAVILY)
(GRUNTS)
(DOOR CREAKING)
(LOW GROWLING)
- (SNARLS)
- (SCREAMS)
(PANTING)
Huh?
(PANTING)
(GASPS)
Hey! (GRUNTING)
Let me go, you big varmint!
Let me go this instant!
(GRUNTS)
(RINGS BELL)
Thank you. Well, it's been fun.
- (RINGS)
- (FOOTSTEPS APPROACH)
(GASPS)
(SLURPS)
Hmm. Looks old.
Yeah, probably worth something.
Excellent find, Mr. Jones. Aw.
(PURRS)
(GASPS)
He's gone. All clear!
ALL: Jessie!
Buzz!
I'm so glad you're safe.
Nice to see you made it
here in one piece, cowgirl.
- Carl!
- (CARL JR. CLEARS THROAT)
Oh, uh, Combat Carl would
like to introduce you
to his one-third-scale
counterpart, Combat Carl Jr.
Ma'am. Sorry to break up the party,
but we're on a tight schedule.
Pocketeer, you're up!
Pockets away!
(GRUNTS)
(GRUNTING)
Lego Bunny, go!
- Any sign of our guy or the lizard?
- No, sir. Area is still clear.
Hey, Old Timer, how we doin'?
Well, sir, he's been gone
for, oh, 90 seconds.
I reckon he could
be back any minute.
Okay, let's try this again!
Third time's the charm.
You can do it, Junior.
Steady. Take it easy now.
Almost got it! Whoa!
- ALL: Oh, no!
- Good grief!
Sassafras!
That was the last one.
That means I'm next!
Don't you see? I'm the
last of the Fastener Four!
Look! Zipper Man,
Snaps, Speed Lacer.
I'm next. I'm next! I'm next!
Keep it together, man!
We'll find a way out.
Oh, we'll get out, all right.
- In boxes.
- What?
Jessie, nobody's getting boxed up.
We're leaving together.
(COMPUTER CHIMES)
AUTOMATED VOICE: You have a sale.
Pez Cat, what do you see?
Uh, it's hard to make out,
but it looks like
(INHALES) a cowboy.
- (DOOR CLOSES)
- (GASPS)
(HUMMING)
Let's see what's next to go.
(SPITS) What? $2,000?
(LAUGHS) Jones! Jones,
you're not gonna believe this!
(CHUCKLES)
Happy trails, Cowboy Andy.
It's like taking candy from a baby.
He'll be able to get out, won't he?
- I haven't got the foggiest idea.
- (GASPS)
What started out as
a classic horror film
has turned into something
more of a tragedy.
I can't believe we're never
gonna see Bonnie again.
Combat Carl would have liked to
have seen Billy just... (SNIFFLES)
one more time.
We'll find a way, Carl.
We'll find a way.
Well, you better hurry, Sergeant.
Sun's fixin' to rise
any minute now.
- (COMPUTER CHIMES)
- AUTOMATED VOICE: You have a sale.
People, back to your positions!
(ALL EXCLAIM)
(LAUGHS)
All right. Come on, big money!
Who is it this time?
Okay, I'm looking. I'm looking.
Oh, my gosh, he's getting up!
(LAUGHS) Jonesy, Jonesy,
we got another gold mine!
(LAUGHS)
Looks like you get to
go on a little trip.
(DOOR CHIMES)
Yeah, you got a guest with a
flat tire that needs fixing?
Absolutely. Come on.
I'll show you the way.
Okay, kids, he's gone!
(GRUNTS)
It's no use! I'm not tall enough!
I'll go get Woody. Together we'll
be able to reach the handle.
- Good plan, Jessie.
- (GASPS) Someone's at the door!
(ALL GASP)
MANAGER: Yeah, so that big stack there
and the ones on the
counter all go, too.
Okay.
Looks like I'm gonna
have to take two trips.
(GASPS) Woody!
All right, we need a plan B.
Put on your thinking caps, people.
I got it! She can make a break
for the delivery truck.
Aw, it's broad daylight. Besides,
she'll never make it in time.
What do I do? Now we're all
gonna end up in a box.
Wait. That's it!
Jessie, say that again!
Say what? That we're all
gonna end up in boxes?
Not us, you. You're
gonna get in a box.
What?
Listen, in a few minutes, the delivery
lady is gonna come back through that door
and take the other boxes, and
you're gonna be in one of 'em.
It's the only way to free Woody.
No. No way. I can't.
I can't do that!
I can't get in a box. I can't!
There's gotta be another way.
This is the way! You better
snap out of it, soldier!
We're running out of time, and
you're the only chance we've got!
No! (STAMMERS) I can't!
Jessie, listen to me.
Remember your training.
But I don't have any training!
Well, forget about that.
When Combat Carl gets stuck
in a jam, he says to himself,
"Combat Carl never gives up. Combat
Carl finds a way." Now say it!
Combat Carl never
gives up? Combat...
You're not Combat Carl!
Oh, Jessie never gives up.
Jessie finds a way.
I can't hear you!
Jessie never gives up!
Jessie finds a way! Yeah!
Oh, one more thing. Keep it down.
(SNORES)
I'll try.
(GRUNTS)
(SNORING)
Wake up! You're free!
Who dares summon Transitron?
I need to use this box.
Transitron free?
Yes, that's right. Here,
give me your hand.
What the... How can
I ever repay you?
Seal me in.
Uh...
Okay, here goes.
(EXHALES)
Uh-huh.
Okay.
Wait, wait. Don't tape it!
I won't be able to get out!
Just close the flaps and put that
box on top. It'll keep it shut.
Are you sure about this?
(SIGHS) No, not really.
By Globbatron's ghost,
you shall be remembered!
- DELIVERY WOMAN: All right.
- Transitron, separate!
Need anything else?
Well, the plan seems to be working.
So far, so good.
Oh, forgot the tape again?
What? No, do...
(BREATHING HEAVILY)
She got sealed in!
Aw, that's it. We're never
gonna get outta here.
Nah. Jessie never gives up.
Jessie finds a way.
You're good to go.
Thank you so much.
Don't forget your bag, Bonnie.
We're leaving in two minutes.
DELIVERY WOMAN: Excuse me. Coming through.
(GRUNTS)
(STRAINING)
(PANICKED BREATHING)
Oh!
Jessie never gives up.
Jessie finds a way.
Jessie never gives up.
Jessie finds a way.
Jessie never gives up.
Jessie finds a way.
Jessie never gives up.
Jessie finds a way.
Jessie never gives up...
(GASPS)
Jessie finds a way!
Woody! Woody!
WOODY: Jessie! Jessie, over here!
Oh, it's been a while. I don't
think she's coming back.
Patience.
Cinematic structure dictates
it's always darkest...
Can it, Pants! Life ain't a movie.
They're never coming back.
Look! They're coming back!
- Hooray! Yeah!
- Yeah, she did it!
- MANAGER: Checking out?
- (GASPS)
(CHUCKLES)
I hope you enjoyed your stay.
BONNIE'S MOM: We did. Thanks.
Come on, Jess! Let's move!
BONNIE: Mom, are we going to Grandma's now?
- BONNIE'S MOM: In a minute, honey.
- Bonnie!
Okay, now climb on my
shoulders, and then we'll...
Jessie? Jessie!
Gah! What is she doing?
She's headed straight
for the curtain!
That's not part of the plan.
- (BREATHES HEAVILY)
- (MR. JONES GROWLS)
(GASPS AND GRUNTS)
Jessie!
(STRAINING)
(SNARLS)
(GRUNTING)
Come on.
(CHOKES AND SPITS)
My hand!
See? Told you.
Perfect! (YELLS)
(GASPS)
(SPITS)
(GASPS) I can't look.
(CHOKES AND SPITS)
Come and get it!
Thanks for staying with
us at the Sleep Well.
(MR. JONES GROWLS)
(GASPS) My toys!
No, no. Little girl, that
area is for employees only!
Hey!
(STAMMERS)
I can't have you back here.
Are those my daughter's toys?
- (STAMMERS)
- (BELL RINGING)
(PANTING)
Jessie!
(LAUGHS NERVOUSLY)
Those, uh, they might be hers.
MANAGER: This was just an honest mistake.
BONNIE'S MOM: You know, I really should call the police.
MANAGER: The police? Whoa, whoa, whoa!
Come on. There's no need
to involve the authorities.
BONNIE'S MOM: Come on, Bonnie. Let's go. We're leaving.
Would you consider selling them?
Tell you what. I'll give
you $100 for the cowboy.
What do you want? $200?
Ah, the epilogue. We're back to
the location where it all began.
I never thought I'd miss the trunk.
You did it, Jessie.
You saved us all.
Jessie didn't give up.
Jessie found a way.
(LAUGHS)
Well, Woody wants to say thanks.
Potato Head! Have you
seen Potato Head?
What? No!
Oh, dear. It seems the monster has
returned to claim one final victim.
No, he hasn't. He's
right over there.
Oh, I'm so glad to
have you back, baby.
We ain't never gonna
get separated again.
Aw, nuts.
(ALL LAUGHING)
Ah, group laughter.
A sure sign that the worst is behind
us and the movie is just about over.
So, this is the ending?
Um, yes. I'd say they'd be
running the credits about now.
Transport has arrived!
You heard the cat. Let's move.
Thanks, buddy.
Next stop, Billy's house.
- (GRUNTS)
- (PANTING)
MANAGER: Mr. Jones!
Here you go, buddy.
Uh, welcome to the
Sleep Well. How may I...
Are you the manager?
Me? (LAUGHS) No,
I'm not the manager.
I'll tell you what.
I'll go get him for you.
(FOOTSTEPS RUNNING)
(ENGINE STARTS)
Told you not to leave
the keys in the car.
(SIREN WAILS)
We got a runner.

No comments:

Post a Comment